Diabetes—Symptoms and Diet
Diabetes is like other health problems. Specific solutions are required to get rid from such diseases. Diabetes can be cured by
eating healthy food, consulting experts and doctors, exercising daily and following proper medication. All this can bring blood sugar to normal level.
Diabetes is a long term disease. It is caused by high level of blood sugar or blood glucose. Basically there are three kinds of diabetes. Patient may be suffering from any one of these. Type 1 diabetes mellitus usually occurs in children. Type 2 diabetes mellitus commonly attacks adults and the third category is Gestational diabetes, which occurs to women only. Diabetes symptoms involve very common type of signs which people generally do not notice and neglect.
Diabetic patient feels unusual thirst. He is always thirsty and consumes excess of water every time. This consumption of excess water makes patient urinate frequently. Frequent urination is the basic sign of diabetes. Excess urination results in dehydration and other functions of the body are also interrupted. Due to frequent urination excess sugar is excreted which results in loss of calories from body. This in turn results in constant hunger and causes fluctuations in weight. One of the major causes of diabetes is increasing rate of obesity and failure to do proper exercises. Patient feels weakness day by day and sometimes gets fainted. Patients often experience very fast heart beat, excessive sweating, drowsiness and trembling. These symptoms also affect the vital organs like eyes, liver and kidney. Diabetes symptoms must be diagnosed as earliest as possible, failure of which results in kidney failure, blindness, heart diseases and nerves damage.
Beside all this, some symptoms like frequent yeast infections, swollen and tender gums, loss of sensation in hands and feet, burning pain in arms, legs and feet are also noticed. All three types of diabetes have some common symptoms like nausea, frequent vomiting, skin infections, drying of skin, and blurred vision. These are some initial symptoms of diabetes which people ignore and leave themselves undiagnosed. Diabetes if treated at its infancy can provide relief to the patient and further diabetes related complications can be reduced.
To maintain blood sugar level it is important for patient to follow strict dietary chart. Diabetes diet is a crucial factor for any diabetic patient. Whole grain cereal is the best choice rather than consuming white flour. Food rich in fibers and proteins should be involved in meal. Fresh vegetables and fruits should be taken. Oily and fried stuff should be neglected. Intake of processed food should be avoided. Sugar free products must be inculcated in nutritional diet. Patient should do more and more exercises and keep himself involved in physical activities which boost up the insulin sensitivity. Remember that if few changes are made in diabetes diet it will avoid serious complications related with diabetes and protect patient from excessive low or high blood glucose.
About the Author
Natural diabetes medication using clinically tested herbal remedies to control blood sugar. Naavudi alternative Diabetes symptoms is the best for Diabetes diet.
- 17 Day Detox Diet Menu & Schedule The 17 day diet regime will be based upon the speculation of shifting calories, or eating using some cycles, while using intention of confusing the metabolic system….
- Hyponidd – Ayurveda Tablet For Diabetes And Polycystic Ovary Syndrome medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; Hyponidd is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement that helps control blood sugar and lipids levels.Hyponidd also helps to support healthy ovarian function and improve fertility. Polycystic ovary syndrome occurs in 5-15% of women in the population, and is often associated with insulin resistance. Hyponidd protect cardiovasular diseases,…
- Sleep ApneaTreatment and Improvement in Fibromyalgia Syndrome – CFS Symptoms Sleep apnea is medical condition where there is cessation of the breathing or called apnea when one is sleeping. Generally it is present for 10 seconds or longer and there is associated arousal event. It is common disorder and about 5% of USA population is affected. Many more are diagnosed…
- Healthy Balanced Diet Chart To Cut down Pounds In order to improve excess fat loss endeavors, you’ll want to consume a proper diet chart to cut back weight. Consume at least 5-6 servings of fruit and vegetables in the daytime. …
- Read This before Starting Low Fat Diet Plan Low fat diets are really important in order to have healthy lifestyle as they protect you from many hazardous health diseases such as coronary attacks and cancer. Fat levels differ from one person to another and it is very important to maintain level of fats in your body as excess…