In the world of today, working at an express pace, there has been inevitable increase in the stress levels amongst the
people. Ever since before, hair fall has been its invariable associate. Major causes of hair fall today include:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Poor Nutrition
- Emotional Disturbances/Stress
- Systemic diseases
- Local Infection
- Auto-immune affections
Amongst all these causes of hair fall we understand that about 90% of the causes are internal causes or causes not directly related to the hair. Then, why do we resort to local means for treatment of such a disorder? Hairfall is the external expression of the internal dismay. Then is it not futile to keep treating a manifestation and not target the cause? What results do we expect with such an approach? No wonder we keep getting patient of hair loss with a mere temporary relief and the complaints recurring again and again. A disease with such high cosmetic significance needs to be handled in a very defined and meticulous manner. Most of the treatments just treat the external expressions not taking into account the internal derangement.
Homeopathy here has something to proffer. Homeopathy has been showing miraculous result when it comes to most of the forms of hair fall.
Homeopathy has reasons to work
- Homeopathy acts on the defective immune response
- Homeopathy pays heed to the family histories and genetic predispositions
- Homeopathy considers hairfall to be an internal disease and not a local or an external derangement
- Consideration of all levels with regards to a disease, i.e. physical and mental, to be precise, a holistic approach
Homeopathic treatment for hairfall comes to an ideal and lasting retrieval. Some ‘On the move’ prescriptions for treating hairfall.
Acid Phos, only remedy in Homeopathy for alopecia occurring after grief or sorrow.
Homeopathic remedies indicated in cases having hairfall after repeated attacks of headaches are Aurum Met, Hepar Sulph, Nitric acid and Phosphorus.
Natrum mur is the indicated remedy for hairfall occurring when the head is touched
An effective homeopathic remedy for hairfall after vaccination is Thuja.
We also have two great remedies Vinca Minor and Phosphorus commonly used in cases of hairfall. But for faster and easier prescription we can compare them.
Phosphorus has hairfall in spots with profuse dandruff with premature graying of hair. Hair comes out in bunches. Whereas, Vinca minor is a remedy which has corrosive itching of the scalp with foul smelling eruptions on the head, face and also behind the ears. Live vermin present on the scalp. Entangled hair causing plica polonica. Hair falling out wherein the lost hair are replaced with grey hair. Bald spots are covered with short, wooly hair. Moist eruptions on the head containing vermin causing night itching with burning and intense scratching.
Also of great help is the Homeopathic remedy Ustilago, useful in cases of hairfall with intense dryness and heat of the scalp and congestion. Filthy mass of inflammation is present on the scalp constantly oozing out a watery serum.
Right since the ancient past hair has been attributed as a person’s might and allure. Hair though being an external adjunct account to the completeness of a person. Healthy hair indicate health, energy and youthfulness whereas, white hair or no hair relate to aging and weakness. Bald headed or grey-haired people are known to suffer isolation, lack of confidence and thus depression. Selecting the right path towards treatment of hairfall is the need for today. External relief is no relief in true sense. Don’t you feel Homeopathy to be the most apt system for such a disease? We Homeopaths are privileged to be a part of the system which heads to the correct path.
- How Confidently Can You As Homeopathic Healer Treat Asthma With Homeopathy? medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; It has been estimated that about 300 million people in the world and 30 million people in our country are a prey to various forms of asthma accounting to a total of 10% of the world’s asthmatic population. Despite of the latest researches, advances and invention…
- Efficacy of Homeopathy In Allergic Disorders & Its Homeopathic Therapeutics In developing countries like India, the rate of allergic patients is increasing rapidly. Currently 10% to 30% population is affected by various allergic disorders worldwide. The main causative factors are dietary errors and faulty life style. What Is Allergy? An Allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system. It…
- Homeopathy Software : Various Avatars Of Homeopath One of the most thoroughly researched and refined homeopathy software available in the Homoeopathic world today is the path-breaking “HOMPATH” software. Envisioned, conceived and painstakingly chiselled by a dedicated team of Homoeopaths spearheaded by the indefatigable Dr. Jawahar Shah, this homeopathy software comprises of the WORLD’S LARGEST HOMOEOPATHIC DATABASE. Combining…
- Hair Tonics- An Ideal Solution For Hair Ailments All of a sudden you have found that your hair is not able to keep pace with your busy schedule and has started loosing its texture? Lack of proper care may well give rise to many hair related problems such as grey hair. Hair tonics have been considered to be…
- Recent scenario of Homeopathy in India From its introduction in India by a French Physician, Dr. Honigberger till today, Homeopathy has survived the tests of time. There are clear signs that homeopathy has been recognised as an authentic system of medicine. Today, more and more people are becoming aware of it and are experiencing its wonderful…