How to Have a Spiritual Awakening through Meditation
In order for you to have a spiritual awakening, surrender has to happen.
So we want to get you out of your mind, out of the controlled idea that you are an intelligent and together person and into what is here in this moment beyond such ideas.
The mind is always trying to put things in order. But once the mind puts things in order, you are out of touch with what is here.
Unconsciously, the mind has an image of how a perfect person should be and the mind tries to emulate that. Not on a conscious level, you are not intentionally doing it. But once you do it, then spiritual awakening cannot touch you. Life cannot touch you.
So the first step in surrender is to be aware of this. Be aware of how the mind tries to put everything into neat little piles of understandings and justifications.
The second step in surrender is to allow yourself to become undone. Allow yourself to be naked and raw in this moment. Experience with pure honesty what is here in this moment without holding on to any ideas of what that might be.
It is this honest awareness that is the key to spiritual awakening.
We refer to ourselves as someone in time; someone with past experiences and memories. But I want you to go beyond that thought construct and truly experience what is here, what is here beyond all thought.
Because what is here is only here now and then it is gone. There is such freedom just in that realization.
You can only feel this moment. You can’t do it with the mind, you have to feel it; beyond emotion, beyond the intellect.
Surrender to what is here completely. Give up being together and simply fall apart in this moment and experience what is left.
Then you will truly experience peace. You will truly have a spiritual awakening. You will realize that silence that is underneath everything; that silence that only fully reveals itself when you have come undone.
This is extremely difficult to do without the presence of a fully enlightened teacher. If you sit with a fully enlightened teacher, you receive Shaktipat- the actual energy that awakens you at the very core if your being. This makes the process of spiritual awakening a hundred times easier.
But you can also receive this same shaktipat from a unique Shaktipat Meditation CD. Simply by listening to meditation music with a unique shaktipat sound technology, this same bliss is awakened in you.
Click on the Spiritual Awakening CD link below, listen to the free music samples and notice your experience. The free samples themselves are enough to get you moving in the right direction.
Listen to Free Samples of a Unique Shaktipat CD
That Awakens You Into Deep Meditation and Bliss
Visit The Spiritual Awakening CD Website
Incoming search terms:
- 2 Incredible Meditation Techniques for Spiritual Awakening medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; To have a spiritual awakening, it is best for you to start with an active meditation technique. An active meditation technique is something that you practice with effort. Here is a simple meditation technique: with every breath, silently repeat the words “I am.” Repeat “I” on…
- How You Can Have a Spiritual Awakening within a Short Period of Time There is an advanced meditation technique that can directly lead you to having a spiritual awakening. And that is to close your eyes and notice what is here beyond all thinking. Beyond any thought there is a subtle experience of existing. You can feel it. If you give your complete…
- What Is Meditation What is Meditation? This is a tricky question because meditation is beyond the understanding of the mind. Meditation could even be said to be the recognition of what you are beyond the mind and body. Beyond thinking, there is a sense that you exist. Not existing as a name or…
- Meditation: How to Witness the Mind & Attain Unconditional Peace The first step in learning how to witness the mind in meditation is to feel. Close your eyes and bring your focus on feeling the sensations in this moment. Whatever sensations that you notice, allow yourself to feel them. Don’t try to define them or describe them. We do not…
- Learn Ramana Maharshi’s Meditation Technique for Enlightenment Self inquiry is one of the most powerful and effective meditation techniques used by thousands of people all over the world. Taught by the enlightened Guru, Ramana Maharshi, this meditation technique alone has helped many people experience profound states of meditation, samadhi and even self realization. At the most mundane…