Less Stress – Better Rest
In the present world of today we are always being bombarded with high levels of stress and nervousness. These stresses can be
mental, environmental or physical. They place an huge strain on our physical and mental health.
Most of us are aware that unnecessary stress can affect our ability to think straight, our digestive system, adrenal glands and heart. Research has however shown that whenever a stressful circumstance arises, there is a knock on effect. Firstly stress restrictions the blood supply going to the stomach, this hampers the digestive system and a impermanent shut down of our resistant system may follow. If we are overwhelmed with stress for an extended period we are likely to experience fatigue and exhaustion.
Although it may not be possible to avoid these stress factors in our lives there is help available. There are many natural herbal supplements, known for they’re relaxing properties which assist in combating the harmful effects of anxiety and stress. Several herbs are usually incorporated together to make a powerful formula.
We will take a look at some of the individual herbs, which go to make up some of these potent anti- anxiety supplements.
Berkeley Altovis (Fatigue Fighter) 30 Tablets
Altovis consists of a proprietary blend of natural, premium ingredients that work in cycle to help you fight fatigue. Over 20 million people in America suffer from occasional fatigue caused by too much work, too much stress.
Baywood Relora® (90 Capsules)
Relora® is an amazing new natural stress relief and anti-anxiety element used to control stress related eating and drinking. Relora® also has the benefit of being non-sedating with potential anti-depressant properties
EAS C3 (60 Caps)
C3 (Cortisol Control Complex) helps you achieve maximum leanness and maintain muscle mass.
Enzymatic Therapy L-Theanine (60 Ultracaps)
Enzymatic Therapy L-Theanine is a relaxation supplement. L-Theanine is an amino acid that helps promote a restful, relaxed state without diminishing daytime alertness.
For more visit: – http://www.healthsuperstore.com/c-stress-formulas.htm
Calorad, Hydroderm, health, men’s health, mens health, women’s health, technology for health, nutritional health supplements, nutritional supplements, discount nutritional supplements, bodybuilding supplements
- Less Stress – Better Rest medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; In the present world of today we are always being bombarded with high levels of stress and nervousness. These stresses can be mental, environmental or physical. They place an huge strain on our physical and mental health. Most of us are aware that unnecessary stress can…
- Powerful Stress Relief by Stephen D. Rogers Interest in stress reduction and management has grown tremendously as humans live longer. “Powerful Stress Relief” highlights the role and use of adaptogens (or adaptogenic herbs also called longevity or tonic herbs). They are considered nature’s solution for stress and Stephen explains how they work why we ought to use…
- Healing naturally with Herbal Medicines Plants has medicinal properties that can be used for healing purposes. Herbal medicine is generally based on the use of plants and its extracts. Millions of people have been using natural ways of healing or curing their ailments. Before going for herbal medicine one should know that there can be…
- Medication and Natural Remedies for Anxiety Mental Disorder It is necessary for an anxiety patient to understand the situation, if they want relief from symptoms of anxiety permanently. Anxiety disorder manifests in a number of ways but the disorder generally involves the feeling of intense fear or other negative emotions due to an ongoing process of various useless…
- A Solution for Stress Eating and Weight Management Interest in weight reduction and stress management has grown tremendously as Americans live longer and weigh more. “A Solution for Stress Eating and Weight Management” highlights the role and relevance of adaptogens (or adaptogenic herbs also called longevity or tonic herbs) has for managing stress and maintaining healthy weight. Considered…